Monday, March 10, 2014

Lemon Cheesecake with Lemon Curd


I have made this excellent recipe twice, both to great acclaim. It was the perfect ending to my recent Valentine’s Day dinner party. I was going to serve something chocolate, but decided on the lemon, just so I could taste the lemon curd again. It’s AWESOME.  I actually froze the cheesecake for a week or so before my party – no problems there. Just be sure to wrap it very well and thaw it slowly in the fridge.


 Don’t freeze the curd; make it just before serving and slather it on! The extra beauty of the lemon curd is that is covers over all the cracks in the cheesecake and makes a spectacular presentation.

The recipe comes from Fine Cooking and can be found here. Don’t change a single thing.



And speaking of Valentine’s Day and romance, here’s a light look at being married from church bulletin bloopers….

Diana and Don request your presents at their wedding.

Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days. 

Let us join David and Lisa in the celebration of their wedding and bring their happiness to a conclusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!